Advanced Explorer : Versions
1.1 - January 14, 2014
- Drag and drop is implemented for copying a file or group of files.
File(s) copied remain always selected, for a further deletion of the source if you want to move files.
- New brown icons replace the green icons on the top bar, and blue icons on the panel bars.
- File names with special characters like & was not recognized. They are now.
- Added management of bookmarks with two new icons in the URL bar.
- A directory can be added to favorites. Displaying list of favorites (computer icon to the left of the path) provides access to the most commonly used directories. This also serves on Windows to access storage units.
- An image is better adjusted to fit the right panel whatever its dimensions.
- Some other minor corrections.
1.0 - January 8, 2013
- Advanced Explorer and Tiloid are put online on Github.
- Implementing highlighting in the editor.
- Access to a remote server via FTP.
- Synchronization of directories.
- An amount of development is envisaged.
A suggest? Add a comment...