This script is running on line integrated through the Bioloide interface.
It tests your pages and says:
- Which files have been modified for a number of days.
- Which pages do contain Analytics code.
- Which pages do contain Adsense code.
Understanding the interface
It provides two fields to fill in option, and a button at right to start the script.
Number of days from which the files must be tested.
Check the box to perform the cheks on all files on the site.
Directory in which to start the tests. By default, the root of the site.
Understanding the results
The software uses colors to signal the presence or absence of codes, color applied to the URL and the date of change:
- Gray: No code found inside the page.
- Green: Analytics code found.
- Red: Adsense code found.
- Purple: Analytics and Adsense code present.
- Download from the Bioloide page.