Scriptol provides a faster solution to program your scripts and applications. It is the first procedural language to integrate reactive programming and goal orientation.
- About Scriptol.
- Compilers compared. Features implemented in each compiler.
The command line version requires scriptol.js while HTML pages must include scriptolbrowser.js.
Scriptol to PHP
The Scriptol to PHP compiler implement the version 2 of the langage.
The Scriptol-PHP compiler converts Scriptol programs to PHP and makes scripts or dynamic web pages. The PHP code may be interpreted on various platforms by the PHP interpreter.
- Installing and using the Scriptol to PHP compiler.
- Reference manual. For Scriptol 2 (2014).
- Last changes in the compiler.
- Document Object Model
Accessing content of XML documents and HTML page with a standard interface. This is a Scriptol extension but it is part of the core PHP 5 language.
Scriptol to C++ and binary
- Last changes in the C++ compiler.
Classes and inheritance.
Set goals to achieve synchronously ou asynchronously. More
Program like in a spreadsheet. More
You can load an XML file into an multidimensional associative array.
Extended control structures.
News about Scriptol
- 2018 June 12. Scriptol to C++ 18.6 released.
- 2018 May 26. Scriptol to PHP 7 released in a 64 bits version.
- 2017 June 12. Scriptol to C++ and binary 17.6 released for windows. Supports Scriptol 3.
- 2016 July 2. Scriptol to PHP compiler now supports PHP 7. Still compatible with PHP 5.
- 2015 June 16. Scriptol to PHP 15.6 released for Linux.
- 2015 June 10. Scriptol to PHP 15.6 released for Windows.