Scripting and development of Web and mobile applications, standards-based, with open source tools.
Languages and algorithms
Dedicated to languages, their history and the description of more used ones, to algorithms and programming tools.
- Astounding graphic algorithms. Transforming images automatically.
- Amazing quotes about programming languages.
Increasingly unavoidable, it is used everywhere, even to program electronic assemblies.
- Node.js is part of a environment for local applications with HTML 5 interface. A series of articles explains how to create a local server of pages, including PHP pages.
- Ajax. The creation of of interactive interface for web applications. A simple framework: Anaa. A comparison of Ajax and WebSocket is provided along an overview of WebRTC.
Design of modern programming languages and the making of compilers.
The MySQL and PHP tutorial to use a database with a Web application. Getting started with SQLite. XAML for modern apps on Windows. Canvas to use HTML like user interface.
Various automation tools.
- Thumbnail Maker: Resize images with perfect proportions.
Tools and Scripts to manage your site.
- The Ara Editor is a PHP script that allows you to build and update the RSS feed of your website.
- The PHP RSS Reader is a simple function to display a feed from any source, on your website. A version for Atom is available too.
- The PHP FTP Synchronizer program updates a website from a local image.
- Simple Map generates an XML sitemap.
- Link checker. At command line or with a graphical interface.
Making of a website
Each step of a site creation. Samples of original sites to prove on may still innovate even if there are already hundreds of millions of websites on the Web!
Is is now a platform for web apps, or for the modern UI on Windows 8 and successors. The list of form elements allows you to verify the support on any browser.
Algorithm of search engines
Knowledge of their algorithm to avoid undue penalties. Built from Google's patents and conferences with Webmasters. A diagnosis of your site for search engines is provided.
Actors of the Web
Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Second Life, successes and failures... Astonishing projects from Mozilla.
Drawing in a web page.
What can we do with SVG? Examples of applications, and the SVG text tag to improve the look of your page while remaining accessible to search engines.
News and trends about the future of the humanity. The field destined to become more important than computing for developers in a near future. Programming the robots, the tools.
- A gallery of robots shows what we can make for now.
Electronics for robotic
Starting a series of assemblies to learn how to build a robot.
New technologies, including 3D printers, new interfaces. Tablet PC to replace desktops, but nano-PC can take over.
What tool to choose to manage a website? The list of CMS. And also how to build a CMS.
Technical aspects of the blogging software that can be used universally. Two themes are offered by scriptol.
Reviews of software
Can we use a big database for free? See Oracle vs PostgreSQL.
About Windows 8 and its modern interface, lists of tools including anti-virus and HTML editors.
The browser that changed the Web. About:plugins could help to solve issues with the Flash reader.
Software for mobiles
Review of OS, frameworks to make portables apps on mobile devices.