Advanced Explorer - Questions et réponses
Chrome not found?
The executable of the Chrome browser was recently moved on Windows. The new address, to put in NODE.INI:
Windows 7 64-bit:
Windows 7 32 bits:
Why not using a WYSIWYG editor?
In the context of use that would not be really relevant. I actually tried a dozen different editors, WYSIWYG or not, including the most popular, as Tiny MCE or CKEditor. These editors go well with the files they create themselves but do not show anything good when a file created by another program is loaded. As part of the consultation of files on the fly in directories, they are not suitable. In addition they tend to edit files that load, add tags, and it's still a disadvantage.
Finally, the ACE editor is clearly one of the best choice due to the extent of its capabilities, and it can replace both a notes editor like NotePad and source code editor. For the WYSIWYG view can still view the page, since AE works in the browser!
I thank the authors of the following libraries, in alphabetical order:
- ACE. By Cloud9. Code Editor and text. BSD license.
- ADM-ZIP. By Another D-Mention. Node module for reading and extracting archives. We do not use it for creation. MIT license.
- Chooser. By scriptol / Denis Sureau. Customer file management code. LGPL.
- Explorer. By scriptol / Denis Sureau. Node.js module file management. LGPL.
The icons come from the following packs:
- Tango Icon Gallery. Pack of icons for file editor in the public domain.
- Crystal Clear Wikimedia Foundation. LGPL.
- Open Office. Apache license.
- And icons made specifically for AE
You may ask for other questions using the comment form ....