Webmaster's Tools and Techniques
Original scripts and open source tools to build and manage a website.
To preserve the good image of your website you should remove all
broken links and update redirects. This open source PHP script will automatically
The HTML version 5 is harder to install but its use in contrast is much more convenient then the command line script.
JS script to update a website from a local image. Requires Node.js and the jsftp module (included in the archive).
Sitemap generator for HTML pages, working on a static site.
Tips, redirects to set up and a script to update to https all internal links.
A script to replace in all the pages of a website, URLs redirected by their new addresses.
Copy a part of a page to all pages in the same directory. Use markers to delimit the part to update. This is useful for sites without PHP.
Summary generator for a web page. Avoid a tedious job by building automatically a menu for the page.
Using firstly a CSV file from Google Webmaster Tools, and secondly the list of pages on your website, shows a site map, with for each category and each page, the number of backlinks. The script can compare the evolution with several CSV files.
- A script to update all title and meta description of web page for a site with a local image.
Verify the scripts on a website for malicious code and search for obtrusive files.
Check Adsense code on your website, detect hacked contents.
List all links on a website.
Showing in a summary included on several pages which link corresponds to the current page.
Techniques and tools
- From the choice of the domain name to the design of the pages.
- How search engines rank your pages.
- Technical aspects of the tool which became a universal CMS. Two themes are offered by scriptol.
- How to choose a content management system, ready to use or a framework. And also how to build a CMS.
Tools for building a site and help it to rank on search engines.
- Software that let the Web to work, especially its big actors.