Full text editor based on Ace, to work on multiple projects. Requires Electron.
Advanced Editor is a programming editor especially designed to users like me who have to switch frequently between several projects.
It work locally with Electron.
Advanced Editor with version 3.0 becomes Cryonie Editor. It is hosted on a new site and integrates the management of a database.
- All the classic functions of a code editor.
- Simplified access to a line.
- Highlight for most programming languages.
- Syntax corrector.
- Automatic commenting and reactivation for C-like languages.
- Multiple project management simplified.
- Displays the markdown code and the HTML code like a web page.
- 3.0 - November 29. 2017.
Renamed Cryonie Editor.
Stores programs in a database.
- 2.8 - May 8, 2017.
The "Include" button now allows you to directly include the loaded file in the current project.
A new dialog with three options opens to ask you to save the current file when needed.
The default theme has changed: Chaos is replaced by Tomorrow Night Bright so that comments are more visible.
The explorer.js module is optimized.
- 2.7 - April 5, 2017.
Saving is now down through a native dialog box, provided by Electron, and no longer with a custom windows.
- 2.6. March 24, 2017.
Replaced WebSocket by IPC, so the app is faster and you may open several instances at once.
- 2.5 - March 11, 2017.
The Markdown format is supported with the functions of previewing and converting into an HTML file.
Interface changed with dark toolbars and status bars.
- 2.4 - March 5, 2017
New icon to open a preview window for HTML documents.
- 2.3 - February 16, 2017
Cut/Copy/Paste icons now merged under a single icon.
- 2.2 - February 9, 2016.
It is now possible to comment or uncomment code thank to two new commands added in the insert icon.
Previously, loading a project was canceled if the active file was deleted, it is corrected.
- 2.1 - 31 January 2017.
The search of the directory for a new project is now done with a native dialog box.
When a project is selected from the list and the file has been deleted, the program proposes to delete the project name from the list.
- 2.0 - January 10, 2017.
The editor now works with Electron et no longer with a choosen browser.
Minor changes to replace the prompt dialog box not supported in Electron.
- 1.6 - October 11, 2016.
Prompt to save current file accepts yes or cancel.
- 1.5 - June 16, 2016.
Automatically load the last project on startup.
Added a contextual menu to project files to delete an entry that no longer exists.
- 1.4 - May 25, 2016 Added a group of icons to go to a line or to the beginning or end of the document.
- 1.3 - May 2, 2016. Load/Save: One can change the drive or go to a directory by typing the path in the input fields.
Added context menu to files in the load and save window.
- 1.2 - April 13, 2016. Now you can click on the help icon to close the manual.
- 1.1 - March 27, 2016. Added quick project select.
- 1.0 - March 17, 2016. First release as standalone tool.