This set of scripts is intended to build a dictionary of words, to
make an index or spell-checker or to create bases of words for tools
that build a list of keyword from a web page, as the meta tag generator Spider
The main script builds a list of all the words inside a text. Other scripts are provided to remove doubloons, merge lists, add words, etc...
- WORDIT Make a sorted list of all the words from a text file.
- ADDIT Add to a list, a word or a file of words. Doubloons are removed, the final list is sorted out.
- WORDNUM Make a dictionary of the words from a text file, each line holding a couple as keyword : value where words are keywords, and number of occurences the values. The dict is sorted by values.
- WORDADD Add a word or a file of words to a dict.
- DICT2ARR Convert a dictionary to a single sorted list of words.
- DSORT Sort a dictionary by number of occurence.
- NODOUBLE Remove doubloons from a list.
- COUNTER Count words in a list.
- REMOVER Remove a word from a list.
- SEARCHER Search for a word in a list.
- WORDS Count words in a text file.
The zip archive holds Scriptol and PHP sources, and binary executables for Windows.