Getting the program
The archive contains:
- The Scriptol source.
- The PHP executable script,
- The manual in HTML format, and ODF, you can create a PDF or Word's DOC file with Open Office.
- The ftpcheck script to verify a connection.
- The GPL licence.
Last changes in versions
- 3.1. February 3, 2016.
Https URLs now are correctly checked.
Fixed the URL in the sitemap when the remote target is a subdirectory.
- 3.0. October 5, 2016.
Updates the site map (in sitemap.xml) for the pages uploaded.
Displays the state or curl, enabled or not.
- 2.2. July 1, 2016.
Now uses curl.
Https links are recognized by the link checker.
Supports PHP 7.
- 2.1. June 3, 2016. Simplified the code.
- 2.0. March 30, 2015. Source code rewritten in Scriptol 2 and PHP code compatible with PHP 5.5.
- 1.9. February 13, 2012. Link checker now does not display 302 temporary redirects.
- 1.8 - September 20, 2010. Link checker now handles links relative to the root.
- 1.5 - August 6, 2008. The link check is differed, and performed once all pages are updated.
- 1.4 - July 1, 2008. Results of link check more precise. Only the pages with broken links or redirects are now displayed.
- 1.3 - June 24, 2008. The -u options activates a link check inside last added or modified pages.
- 1.2 - December 13, 2007. Added the -f option for url without ftp prefix.
- 1.1 - September 24, 2007. Added the passive FTP mode.
- 1.0 - September 18, 2007. First release.