Full text editor based on Ace, to work on multiple projects. Requires Electron.
Advanced Editor is a programming editor especially designed to users like me who have to switch frequently between several projects.
It work locally with Electron.
- All the classic functions of a code editor.
- Simplified access to a line.
- Highlight for most programming languages.
- Syntax corrector.
- Automatic commenting and reactivation for C-like languages.
- Multiple project management simplified.
- Displays the markdown code and the HTML code like a web page.
- 2.8 - May 8, 2017.
The "Include" button now allows you to directly include the loaded file in the current project.
A new dialog with three options opens to ask you to save the current file when needed.
The default theme has changed: Chaos is replaced by Tomorrow Night Bright so that comments are more visible.
The explorer.js module is optimized.
- 2.7 - April 5, 2017.
Saving is now down through a native dialog box, provided by Electron, and no longer with a custom windows.
- 2.6. March 24, 2017.
Replaced WebSocket by IPC, so the app is faster and you may open several instances at once.
- 2.5 - March 11, 2017.
The Markdown format is supported with the functions of previewing and converting into an HTML file.
Interface changed with dark toolbars and status bars.
- 2.4 - March 5, 2017
New icon to open a preview window for HTML documents.
- 2.3 - February 16, 2017
Cut/Copy/Paste icons now merged under a single icon.
- 2.2 - February 9, 2016.
It is now possible to comment or uncomment code thank to two new commands added in the insert icon.
Previously, loading a project was canceled if the active file was deleted, it is corrected.
- 2.1 - 31 January 2017.
The search of the directory for a new project is now done with a native dialog box.
When a project is selected from the list and the file has been deleted, the program proposes to delete the project name from the list.
- 2.0 - January 10, 2017.
The editor now works with Electron et no longer with a choosen browser.
Minor changes to replace the prompt dialog box not supported in Electron.
- 1.6 - October 11, 2016.
Prompt to save current file accepts yes or cancel.
- 1.5 - June 16, 2016.
Automatically load the last project on startup.
Added a contextual menu to project files to delete an entry that no longer exists.
- 1.4 - May 25, 2016 Added a group of icons to go to a line or to the beginning or end of the document.
- 1.3 - May 2, 2016. Load/Save: One can change the drive or go to a directory by typing the path in the input fields.
Added context menu to files in the load and save window.
- 1.2 - April 13, 2016. Now you can click on the help icon to close the manual.
- 1.1 - March 27, 2016. Added quick project select.
- 1.0 - March 17, 2016. First release as standalone tool.