Full text editor based on Ace, to work on multiple projects. Requires Electron.
Advanced Editor is a programming editor especially designed to users like me who have to switch frequently between several projects.
It work locally with Electron. The WS module is included in the archive.
Originally the editor was a part of Advanced Explorer and has been separated in a standalone tool.
- 2.3 - February 16, 2017
Cut/Copy/Paste icons now merged under a single icon.
- 2.2 - February 9, 2016.
It is now possible to comment or uncomment code thank to two new commands added in the insert icon.
Previously, loading a project was canceled if the active file was deleted, it is corrected.
- 2.1 - 31 January 2017.
The search of the directory for a new project is now done with a native dialog box.
When a project is selected from the list and the file has been deleted, the program proposes to delete the project name from the list.
- 2.0 - January 10, 2017.
The editor now works with Electron et no longer with a choosen browser.
Minor changes to replace the prompt dialog box not supported in Electron.
- 1.6 - October 11, 2016.
Prompt to save current file accepts yes or cancel.
- 1.5 - June 16, 2016.
Automatically load the last project on startup.
Added a contextual menu to project files to delete an entry that no longer exists.
- 1.4 - May 25, 2016 Added a group of icons to go to a line or to the beginning or end of the document.
- 1.3 - May 2, 2016. Load/Save: One can change the drive or go to a directory by typing the path in the input fields.
Added context menu to files in the load and save window.
- 1.2 - April 13, 2016. Now you can click on the help icon to close the manual.
- 1.1 - March 27, 2016. Added quick project select.
- 1.0 - March 17, 2016. First release as standalone tool.